Nagorno-Karabakh says 17 more killed in fighting with Azerbaijan

0
16
FILE PHOTO: Unexploded cluster bomblets collected after recent shelling during the military conflict over the breakaway region of Nagorno-Karabakh are seen on the outskirts of Stepanakert October 12, 2020. REUTERS/Stringer

Ethnic Armenian officials in Nagorno-Karabakh said 17 more servicemen had been killed in fighting with Azerbaijan, bringing its total military death toll to 542 since fighting broke out on September 27, Russia’s Interfax news agency reported on Tuesday.

The fighting has surged to its worst level since the 1990s, when some 30,000 people were killed.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here